Project Manager Team Leader
Project Manager Team Leader
Jonas Event Technology is a dynamic and innovative event software company, committed to delivering exceptional software and services to our clients.
We are on a mission to aggressively achieve tactical business growth and are looking for an enthusiastic and results-driven Project Manager to join our PS team. This position will work closely alongside our Managing Director to strategically drive the company’s growth initiatives.
The primary work location for this role will be at our headquarters office in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. Your working hours will be 09:00 to 17:30, providing oversight to our professional services. In addition to office work, you will occasionally need to conduct site visits and attend client meetings. You will also provide support to onsite delivery teams when necessary. The company mainly operates within Europe and North America though has global operations.
The successful candidate will be results-focused, detail-orientated and driven to provide exceptional service to all customers through the implementation to achieve successful software and service delivery. Have a really desire to learn and be the best.
The Project Manager Team Leader will administer and manage the delivery of our software and services through the complete event project management life cycle from the end of the sales process to post-event reporting. They will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Lead and develop a team of people to deliver exceptional Professional Services through effective operational service management
- Establish an energetic and customer-centric culture of continuous improvement within the Project Management team
- Develop and implement operational and personnel development plans within your team to enhance our service.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and challenges, as far as possible ahead of time to avoid impact to customers and delivery times.
- Establish close working relationships with the wider professional services team as well as development, sales, support and finance teams to ensure all aspects of our projects are well managed and delivered in line with customer expectations.
- Working with the Operations Director, understand and contribute to the Professional Services ratio within the Jonas business model and support in forecasting and driving revenue recognition.
- Report weekly/monthly on the activities of the Professional Services team and the wider Customer Experience.
- Manage a team ensuring that suitably qualified staff are effectively and efficiently scheduled to cover all projects. Delivering responsive implementations of our products in a timely manner.
- Manage and continually improve customer satisfaction measures, reporting processes and systems; based on regular customer surveys and post-case questionnaires.
- Set agreed installation satisfaction targets within the team and with other departments.
- Regularly attend Account Meetings, User Groups and other customer-facing events across the UK as required.
- Drive the Professional Services standard across the business and specifically inspire and develop the Project Management team to embed a culture of continuous improvement.
- Establish clear performance indicators which are implemented, regularly monitored, continually improved and reported to the management team.
- Proven experience in project management and business growth strategies.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to work collaboratively.
- A Motivator with a record of meeting goals and objectives, committed to driving results both individually and as part of a team.
- The energy and passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Remain approachable, calm and clear when under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills, pay meticulous attention to detail and be able to organise and influence others in similar ways to manage the entire process.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritise and resolve complex client concerns and issues both individually and for and on behalf of a team.
- Excellent, effective and clear written and oral communication skills with customers, partners and colleagues.
- A high level of interpersonal savvy with the ability to build relationships and obtain results from people at all level of a business; from CEOs to receptionists.
- An appreciation and empathy for non-technical customers in a fast paced, consumer- facing environment.
- Strong team player able to work both hands on and hands off to help develop staff at all levels as necessary.
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Written Communications
- Priority Setting
- Technical Learning
Salary will be commensurate with experience and job responsibilities. We offer excellent benefits.
Only candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK need apply.