Lead Capture Supervisor
Lead Capture Supervisor
Part time position
Our Lead Capture Supervisor role requires a talented individual, with good technical knowledge and the ability to navigate industry-leading user interfaces. They can intuitively apply their knowledge to provide training and support to clients using our lead capture services.
The Lead Capture Supervisor’s main responsibilities are helping supervise the support of our lead capture services and consist of these core responsibilities:
- Set-up and the running of onsite equipment;
- Training onsite temporary staff;
- Providing technical support;
- Exceptional customer service;
- Willing to be involved in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment;
- Reporting to the Onsite Technical Manager while onsite.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly over the telephone, with the ability to explain issues clearly and, both orally and in writing;
- Experience of setting up and configuring hardware would be essential;
- We use bespoke systems however a good knowledge of Microsoft products would be beneficial;
- Excellent organisation skills with an ability to work to strict deadlines;
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment;
- A quick learner, willing to learn new processes and procedures;
- Approach problems thoroughly and logically;
- Have a pro-active nature, with the ability to react calmly;
- Customer service focused.
- Logical and analytical, with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Solution-focused, with the ability to prioritise.
- Accurate, with high attention to detail.
- Good team player, yet willing to take personal responsibility for issues.
- Able to follow processes and procedures.
- Have a willingness to learn new systems.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Able to be patient, tolerant and problem-solve accordingly.
- Flexible and hardworking approach, with a can-do attitude.
- A passion for success and always striving for excellence.
- Persistent and resilient under pressure, with a good sense of humour.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and keen to learn and share knowledge.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Be honest and act always with integrity.
- Have a strong customer service mindset.
As the role stretches across the United Kingdom, we are looking for someone willing to travel, with the flexibility to stay onsite over multiple days in local accommodation. The role also offers the possibility of overseas travel.
The daily rate will be commensurate with experience and job responsibilities.
Interested in applying for this role? Please email our Managing Director: [email protected]